Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Oh Cupcake!

During my somewhat unintentional summertime baking hiatus, I still had LOTS of cupcake orders.  I didn't always take pictures. (OH, the shame!)  But you get the idea.  Recently, orders have started picking up.  I guess it's back to school and back to baking!  Last week, I had 3 cupcake orders back to back.  Wed. Thurs. and Friday!
Almond Joy Cupcakes
My mouth is watering just looking at this picture!

 Princess birthday cupcakes for school.
The client (and my friend) is also a photographer.  Her pictures look way better than mine! (Wonder if I could hire her to be my full time cake photog?)
 Musical cupcakes for our choir director's birthday

 "Burnin' Loves" for a squadron function
 Tie-Dye cupcakes (airbrushed) for the Radical Retro Ride children's choir kickoff.
 Some of them even had tie-dyed cake, but that was taking too long!
So, yes, the oven is still on in my kitchen.  It smells of buttercream daily and after every order I stick to the floor!  My wonder mop has been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment